may think your home is clean, but how CLEAN is is the
air you're breathing?
air ducts and filters can dramatically reduce the amount
of pollutants you breathe inside your home. Even though
your home may seem spotless, microscopic bacteria, and
tin dust mites can be infesting your home. Have an inspection
today and breathe easier.
When should you have your ducts cleaned?
- Anyone in your family suffers from allergies, asthma,
headaches, sinus or nasal congestion
- You have pets
- It seems like there is not enough airflow coming from
- You have young or elderly family members that tend to
susceptible to respiratory illness
- If you have dust trails or discoloration coming out
of your registers
- You are constantly dusting furniture
- There is substantial visible mold growth inside hard
surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts or on other components
of your heating and cooling system.
Learn more about Indoor Air Quality
from the US EPA